This fully developed estate has 8 buildings in total, each containing 4 bedrooms. All rooms are en suite. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and private balcony.
This estate could serve as a residence or office.
It is located at Spur Loop, very close to the Chinese embassy and various other embassies. It is about 5 minutes’ drive from Nassim supermarket at Spur Road, The Hub Hotel & Restaurant and NP filling station at “Bottom Mango”. Other supermarkets and banks are within close proximity.
All properties in this beautifully laid out estate also have spacious living and dining area, fully equipped and spacious kitchen, study, and garage with fully operational electronic gate. There is provision for swimming pool on the property which the landlord is willing to install if necessary.
There is a new solar installation which provides security and essential lighting on the property.
Security: The entire compound is gated and fenced with razor wire around the premises. The gates to enter the complex are made of solid metal. The entrance to each house is protected by a steel door. There is a care taker and free 24 company security.
All eight of the properties have staff quarters and in addition, two of the eight properties have a basement.
• Each Bedroom With An En Suite
• Remote Controlled Air Conditioning In All Bedrooms, Living And Dining Room
• Custom Ceramic Floor Throughout
• Satellite Connection for DSTV
• Regular Garbage Collection
• Granite Kitchen Counter Tops
• Solid Metal Entry Gates
• Electricity Available From EDSA And Back Up Generating Plant
• Water Supply Available From Guma Valley Water Company
• Massive Back Up Water Tanks Installed
• Large Spacious Compound
• Car Park for t lest 40 cars
• Green area with toilet facilities for social gathering
• Street lights for added security
• 2 X 1800 gallon water tanks
• 245 Sq Ft per house
• 8 Bedroom each with Jacuzzi and standing shower with Jets
• Full fitted kitchen with Fridge & Freezer, Oven, Hub & Smoke Extractor